|Hourly Rate ( 4 hour min )||November- March||$3500|
|Day Charter||November- March||$22, 000|
|Overnight||January - December||From $32, 000|
|Weekly||January - December||From USD $120, 000 + GST + APA|
|New Years Eve||7 hours||$120, 000|
About INFINITY PACIFIC
Built by Mondomarine in 2007, INFINITY PACIFIC’s sleek profile conceals a voluminous five-cabin interior designed by Luca Dini and Fréderic Méchiche. Cool and clean styling abounds, with up to 10 guests easily accommodated in the master suite and four double cabins.
The main deck aft features a large semi-circular glass entrance way, offering spectacular views from the interior dining area. The sun deck includes a large Jacuzzi, vast undercover area with full service bar and wonderfully private seating and lounge options for perfect evenings aboard.
Her elegant upper deck includes a large jacuzzi and wonderfully private seating area. She has a great selection of water toys and entertainment on board. Infinity Pacific is a premium and spacious selection for a wonderful time on Sydney Harbour.
Spend long restful days unwinding and being pampered, or seek adventure and rediscover your inner child, the possibilities are endless.
Infinity Pacific Special Features
- Italian-built alloy hull
- Generous 5 cabin layout including spacious full beam master suite
- Two full beam VIP cabins and two twin cabins, all with ensuites
- Versatile Panorama Sunroom for 12 seated guests
- Flybridge with spectacular views
- Spacious sundeck for casual dining
- State-of-the-art entertainment system
- NAIAD Dynamics zero speed stabilizers ensures optimal comfort
- Wireless internet for guest use
- Japanese soaker tub
We can manage all the catering for your perfect day on the water. We have a great selection of catering options from premium BBQ packages to deluxe seafood and canapes options. Get in touch with us to discuss this further.